So you want to help your spouse job hunting efforts by using tech. First thing you want is an affordable laptop for web building and blogging. You head to the nearest Best Buy only to be slammed with terms like netbook, sub-notebook, MIDs, UMPC. Follow the handy flowchart provided by The Register and you too can burn $1000 for a device that reached obsolence the day it launched. Hey it worked for me!
This skit was by far the funniest thing I have seen in recent weeks. I was in tears!
I ran into this article that made me laugh: Top five things to hate about Facebook What it spoke about are things that I am guilty of doing and admit are annoying, but what was funny was the following statement found in the article: It reminded me of a statement I once heard in a meeting: Both statements are cool refreshing analogies desperately needed in otherwise useless reports. Thank you for the perverse humor, I [...]
So I got my latest issue of Men’s Fitness and in there was a list of the fittest cities with Colorado Springs leading the way. Many examples provided such as how a social meet up at CS means meeting at a trail-head is very true. But you see, it was because I was there blasting on the trails. Give me a year or so and you will find Austin on the list.
- Austin Code Dojo Working Session June 20, 2013
- Door64 Happy Hour - Downtown - Sponsored by netSpend June 20, 2013
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Workshop June 20, 2013
- Door64 Happy Hour - North June 19, 2013
- SEMI Texas - Tech Tuesday June 18, 2013
- From Napkin to Revenue June 15, 2013
- Austin Adobe User Group Meeting June 14, 2013
- Polyglot Programmers of Austin Work Session June 13, 2013
- Recording Great Audio for Podcasts & E-Learning June 13, 2013
- Designing for Visual, Hearing and Mobility Needs June 13, 2013