Facebook dislikes – it is how you say it
I ran into this article that made me laugh:
Top five things to hate about Facebook
What it spoke about are things that I am guilty of doing and admit are annoying, but what was funny was the following statement found in the article:
It promises much, and delivers so little. Like a semi-erection big enough to be a publicly embarrassing lump, but not large enough to be of any use to anyone whatsoever.
It reminded me of a statement I once heard in a meeting:
A good networking tool is like porn, you know what you like when you see it.
Both statements are cool refreshing analogies desperately needed in otherwise useless reports. Thank you for the perverse humor, I get a chuckle out of it every time.
Leave a comment
- The Austin Python Monthly Meetup January 9, 2014
- Girl Hacker Drink-up December 27, 2013
- Polyglot Programmers of Austin Work Session December 27, 2013
- Austin on Rails Monthly Meeting December 25, 2013
- Austin Mobile & Web Game Devs Monthly Meetup December 25, 2013
- Austin Code Dojo Working Session December 20, 2013
- Austin Adobe User Group Meeting December 13, 2013
- Polyglot Programmers of Austin Work Session December 13, 2013
- The Austin Python Monthly Meetup December 12, 2013
- Austin All-Girl Hack Night December 12, 2013