Hey check this out, Microsoft will give you a choice of one of these packages for free!
- Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate (32-bit and 64-bit DVD)
- Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007
- Microsoft Money Plus Premium
- Microsoft Student with Encarta Premium 2008
- Microsoft Streets and Trips 2008
The catch? Microsoft would like to know everything you do on the box you wish to install the software for three months, and you will have to fill out a survey regularly. To tell you the truth, that does not seem like a bad deal. I have to read the requirements deeply but as long as they back off completely at the end of the monitoring period, this is not a bad way to get Office Ultimate 2007. Too bad I like Open Office or I would be all over this. Check it out.