Well 2007 is officially over and we are ready to start a new year. First thing first, I have to assure all my family around the world that I will fight off this painful cough that has been nagging me now for eight weeks. For my mother in Colorado, I will get a lot of ginseng root and take a daily dose of lemon and honey. For Mr. Sween in Kuwait, I will drink my water and take my medicine. For Mrs. Sween in Panama, I will turn off the A/C at night and keep myself warm. Thank you all for your concern. It is much appreciated.
Now turning toward the new year, there are just a few things I would like to do:
- Compete in at least five competitive events (place in one)
- Complete one tech certification (PMI or MySQL sounds good)
- Become proficient with Spanish (Keyla will help me there)
- Get my six-pack for the pool (almost there!)
- Train at least three times a week (looks like an early deal)
- Attend church at least once a month (yeah, it is that bad)
- Participate in three community/charity events (need to start giving back and not just through money)
- Learn to play one instrument (the piano sounds like a great place to start)
That seems like a good start. Let’s see if I can get through this list before I add more. I think this is very do-able. I guess we will find out, won’t we. Well any way have a good new year’s day and I wish everyone the best of luck. Love, peace and happiness.